Don’t miss out on the chance to meet local and national employers with both current and future job vacancies – book your place today!
- A fantastic networking opportunity - whether you're ready to apply for live jobs or are simply researching the job market
- An opportunity to do some research and help you think about what type of jobs you could do and what organisations you would like to work for in the future
- The chance to meet employers face to face who already recognise the skills and experience Service leavers can offer and are actively seeking to employ them
- Presentations from key employers about their recruitment processes and vacancies
- A wide range of companies, from small regional organisations to large multinationals, from across many different industry sectors
- The opportunity to build your network and chat with other Service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process
- CTP staff will be on hand to answer any other questions you have about your resettlement or training questions.
- Speak with Service support organisations in attendance who can advise on wider topics such as pensions and housing
This is a great networking opportunity so don’t miss out - book your place today to meet potential employers and find out about current and future job vacancies.