The OA have launched a new series of lunchtime webinars that will focus on key aspects of job hunting. The first one takes place on April 15th
Self-Assessment: Identifying your skills, motivators and values
Register to attend and discover:
- The need to distinguish between what you’re good at and what you want to do more of.
- Why you must be clear on what’s important to you now and what is important longer term.
- Identify your soft skills and how they can help to ‘sell’ yourself at interview.
- Practical insights to discover those sectors where you might find your ideal job.
- The importance of a work/life balance.
This webinar is the first of five lunchtime webinars covering key career processes to help guide you to job success. The series covers networking, research, CVs, job applications, interviews and salary negotiation.
Full details can be found here