Fighting for the forces and their families
Chairman & Council
- Lieutenant General Sir Gerry Berragan KBE CB - commissioned into the Royal Artillery in 1979, Director-General of Army Personnel in February 2011 and Adjutant-General in August 2012
- Lieutenant Colonel Claire Foxley - 24 years in the Army Education and Training Services; now Chief Executive of the Royal Artillery Centre for Personal Development
- Warrant Officer Simon Goddard – 30 years RN serving during the conflicts in the Middle East and the Balkans, and on land in the MoD and Commander-in-Chief Fleet. Now Membership Sec at ARNO
- Group Captain Bill Mahon – Full career as a logistic officer in the RAF. Now Chief Executive with the RAF Families Federation.
- Commodore David Marsh CBE JP – full career Royal Navy. Followed by 2nd career with BAE Maritime Services in final role as Head of Queen Elizabeth Class Base Readiness.
- Major General Bill Moore CBE - Cdr 19 Mechanised Brigade 2001-2003. Joint Task Force Commander (Sierra Leone 2003) and command of the Brigade in Iraq 2003. Currently Chief Executive Officer at The Portman Estate
- Lieutenant Colonel Nicky Murdoch MBE CFCMI FInstLM FIW FRSA - Former Chief Operating Officer RMSM, Programme Manager Skill Force, currently CEO Defence Medical Welfare Service
- Warrant Officer 1 Graeme Spark MBE - former Chief of the Air Staff’s Warrant Officer. 30 Years RAF Police; currently Armed Forces Covenant Manager at RAF Families Federation
- Group Captain Jonathan Wheeler OBE BA Dip FM – 25 years RAF, Commissioned into the Admin Branch, and 10 years as Bursar at Worksop College. Currently a Pensions Trustee and Senior Elected Director with TPT Retirement Solutions, and works on a self employed basis offering a range of services to the independent education sector.
- Major Jonny Westbrooke MDA, DipM - Former Infantry Officer, KORBR, GM, The ExtraCare Charitable Trust: Chief Operating Officer, FIRA International, currently Chief Executive The Furniture Makers’ Company