Fighting for the forces and their families
Chairman & Council
- Lieutenant General Sir Gerry Berragan KBE CB - commissioned into the Royal Artillery in 1979, Director-General of Army Personnel in February 2011 and Adjutant-General in August 2012
- Lieutenant Colonel Claire Foxley - 24 years in the Army Education and Training Services; now Chief Executive of the Royal Artillery Centre for Personal Development
- Group Captain Bill Mahon – Full career as a logistic officer in the RAF. Former Chief Executive with the RAF Families Federation.
- Commodore David Marsh CBE JP – full career Royal Navy. Followed by 2nd career with BAE Maritime Services in final role as Head of Queen Elizabeth Class Base Readiness.
- Major General Bill Moore CBE - Cdr 19 Mechanised Brigade 2001-2003. Joint Task Force Commander (Sierra Leone 2003) and command of the Brigade in Iraq 2003. Currently Chief Executive Officer at The Portman Estate
- Lieutenant Colonel Nicky Murdoch MBE CFCMI FInstLM FIW FRSA - Former Chief Operating Officer RMSM, Programme Manager Skill Force, former CEO Defence Medical Welfare Service, currently CManaging Director at WSM Consulting Ltd.
- Captain Paul Quinn, OBE RN - A long and successful career in the Royal Navy followed by Chair of Governors Oakland Secondary School and Sixth Form College and founding Trustee and Chair of Board of Directors of the The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity; currently General Secretary of the Royal Naval Association
- Warrant Officer 1 Graeme Spark MBE - former Chief of the Air Staff’s Warrant Officer. 30 Years RAF Police; currently Armed Forces Covenant Manager at RAF Families Federation
- Group Captain Jonathan Wheeler OBE BA Dip FM – 25 years RAF, Commissioned into the Admin Branch, and 10 years as Bursar at Worksop College. Currently a Pensions Trustee and Senior Elected Director with TPT Retirement Solutions, and works on a self employed basis offering a range of services to the independent education sector as well as the wider charitable sector.
- Major Jonny Westbrooke MDA, DipM - Former Infantry Officer, KORBR, GM, The ExtraCare Charitable Trust: Chief Operating Officer, FIRA International, currently Chief Executive The Furniture Makers’ Company
- Anna Wright MA - Former Naval Logistics Officer for 12 years, both as a Regular and Reservist, 7 years teaching and managing in Further Education, currently Chief Executive Officer of the Naval Families Federation