Fighting for the forces and their families
Chairman & Council
- Vice Admiral Peter Wilkinson CB CVO – Former Deputy Chief of Defence Staff (Personnel); Chairman of Seafarers UK; President of the Royal British Legion
- Air Vice-Marshal Andrew Burton OBE – former Air Officer Administration and Air Officer Directly Administered Units. Bursar and Clerk to the Governors of Sevenoaks School.
- Major General Peter Currie CB CBE – former Deputy Adjutant General; Lieutenant Governor of the Royal Hospital Chelsea.
- Claire Foxley BSc (Hons), PGCE, MA(Ed), CMgr – 24 years in the Army Education and Training Services; now Chief Executive of the Royal Artillery Centre for Personal Development
- Group Captain Bill Mahon – Full career as a logistic officer in the RAF. Now Chief Executive with the RAF Families Federation.
- Captain Tim Martin OBE MSc MA LLB FRSA FCMI RN – Full career in the RN including qualification as a barrister and social worker. Now Chief Executive with SBA the Solicitors’ Charity
- Warrant Officer 1 Graeme Spark MBE - former Chief of the Air Staff’s Warrant Officer. 30 Years RAF Police; currently Armed Forces Covenant Manager at RAF Families Federation
- Lieutenant Colonel Frances West MA, FCMI – 21 years military career following command of 6th Regiment RMP based in N. Ireland and then 4th Regiment RMP headquartered in Aldershot Now; 3 years at Purbeck District Council as Head of Legal and Democratic Services and then General Manager of Council’s Public Health and Housing; now Head of Welfare at Help for Heroes
- Group Captain Jonathan Wheeler OBE BA Dip FM – 25 years RAF, Commissioned into the Admin Branch, 10 years as Bursar at Worksop College, currently Pensions Trustee with the Pensions Trust
- Commander Bob Williams OBE LLB - Full Career Commission in the Royal Navy from 1971-2007; currently Consultant Barrister – Armed Forces