The 2018 Career Transition Partnership Employment Fairs programme starts again this week with a trip to Salford in the North West.
CTP employment fairs offer:
- A fantastic networking opportunity – whether you’re ready to apply for live jobs or simply researching the market
- The chance to meet employers who already recognise the skills and experience Service leavers can offer
- Presentations from key employers about their recruitment processes and vacancies
- A wide range of companies, from small regional organisations to large multinationals, from across many different industry sectors
- The opportunity to chat with Service support organisations, CTP staff, and other Service leavers who are also going through the resettlement process
WE’LL BE THERE so do come along and see us – it’s always good to meet our members and put faces to names.
You can see the complete schedule for 2018 here