Forces Pension Society

Fighting for the forces and their families

Cutting the cost of supporting students overseas

Jo Fitton-Bates
By Jo Fitton-Bates
April 13, 2018

If you’re supporting a student abroad, an international payments account can help you make the most of your money.

If you’re supporting a child or dependant who has chosen this course, there are many international payments to be made. While tuition fees can be lower in many countries, they still must be paid and in addition accommodation and living costs must be covered. Using a specialist currency provider can be a great way to manage all your international payments, from large amounts such as tuition fees to smaller regular payments directly to the student.

Great rates and no fees for FPS members on international payments

Hundreds of Forces Pension Society Members have benefitted from the money transfer service provided by moneycorp. If you need to send money overseas, for whatever reason, you will receive a very competitive exchange rate when using the service and Forces Pension Society members aren’t charged any fees for international payments. In contrast, a high street bank may charge up to £40 per payment, and when you think of all the costs of supporting a student – from tuition fees and accommodation in halls to the cost of living and purchasing text books and other resources – those charges could add up over the duration of a three or four year course.

For more information on how can you benefit from this offer and other moneycorp services, call +44 (0)80 8273 2854 and mention Forces Pension Society to ensure you benefit – or please visit here:

TTT Moneycorp Limited is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Payment Service Regulations 2017 (reference number 308919) for the provision of payment services

< More from our Blog