Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site
These terms tell you the rules for using this website (our site).
Who we are and how to contact us
https://forcespensionsociety.org is a site operated by the Forces Pension Society (“We”). We are a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales under company number 418311 and have our registered office at 68 Lambeth Road, London SW8 1RL.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone our customer service line on 020 7820 9988.
By using our site you accept these terms
Other terms which may apply to you
- If you are a member of the Forces Pension Society, you are bound by the Rules which apply to membership (“the Rules”) and these can be accessed here.
We may amend these terms or make changes to this website from time to time at our own discretion.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
Use of our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off copies and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin board. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
- Whilst we endeavour to ensure that information on our site is correct, we shall not be liable for any damages arising from the use or inability to use our site or any information contained on it or from any action or decision taken as a result of using our site or any such information.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we disclaim liability for all implied or statutory warranties and conditions. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we, nor our employees, affiliates, agents or other representatives, be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever including without limitation damages for loss of profits, loss of confidential or other information, business interruption arising from or in connection with the use of our site.
- We provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
You many not frame or link to any part of our site other than the home page without our express written permission.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
General points of law
You are not permitted to use the logos of the Forces Pension Society reproduced below without our approval.
These terms were most recently subjected to annual review and updated on 24 Nov 16.