In conjunction with National Pension Awareness Week 2023, the Forces Pension Society will be delivering an Armed Forces pension-focussed webinar for the Forces Employment Charity on 13th September.
About the event
Right now, with so much to consider in planning your finances, it pays to understand your pension.
The webinar will cover:
- Topical pension-related issues to help you become more ‘pension aware’
- The latest information concerning the implementation of the AFPS 15 Remedy (McCloud) and how it might affect you as a serving, transitioning or recently retired Service person
- The pension choices you have when planning for your second career
- Changes to the Pension taxation rules (Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance)
- How the Forces Pension Society can help you make the right pension decisions now and in the future.
The webinar will be hosted by the Forces Employment Charity. REGISTER HERE